Welcome to the Fleur de Lys wedding planner...
This very simple to use planner has been designed to make your life easier when planning your wedding. Weddings can be very stressful, and give you a lot to think about, so this planner is designed to make your life easier, keeping all the information you need in one simple place...
How to use your planner:
- Register your account filling out the registration form.
- Once you have logged in click the How to use the wedding planner bar, and click the banner at the bottom
- If you have already logged and now on your planning page you will see a few of the obvious requirements for a wedding entered for you already. Venue, Invitations, Photographer and Wedding Dress.
- We would suggest first to build your list of all the items you need for your special day, and of course that honeymoon. Simply click ADD ITEM, and enter the name of the item in the box, press OK, and this will appear in your list. Now run through everything you need for that special day
- Now you have all of your items listed, you can now start to edit each item
- Click Notes to the right of each item, and this will allow you to enter the details needed. So for example you may be considering three photographers for your wedding day. Well you can enter their details in the section below, add any prices they have quoted you, or indeed you can add a link to their website for reference.
- You will now see four tick boxes on each item. This allows you to tick off the various stages of what needs to be done, whether you have placed an order, paid for the item, and ticking complete means you don't have to worry about that part of your planning again.
- As you can see it is very simple, and all of your information is automatically saved for future reference, once you click the save button. If you need to update your planner, just login and everything is still there for you to update. Simple!