As Spring looms on the horizon and we start to embrace everything floral, the new season will be welcomed by many, especially brides-to-be. Spring time has become one of the most favoured times of the year to marry, making the most of the outdoor scenery, whilst hopefully enjoying the perfect weather. Whether you are finalising the final details for your 2017 wedding, or you’re now planning your 2018 spring wedding, the following quick and simple ideas should excite and inspire.
- Fill teacups, purchased from charity shops, with roses to help the spring garden party look take shape.
- A lemon meringue pie in a mason jar is seasonal, convenient for guests, and individual.
- Greet guests arriving to your ceremony with a fresh spring drink, and a flower of your choice as an accessory.
- Celebrate outside, and since it won’t be too hot, line up hay bales and cover them with quilts or shabby chic blankets for inexpensive and clever outdoor seating.
- Opt for a lighter fabric and colour for your husband-to-be’s suit; blues and pinks are perfect for this time of year.
- Baby’s breath is an inexpensive flower that is perfect for a rustic spring wedding centrepiece.
- Use whole or sliced fruit to line your vases for an extra pop of colour at your reception.
- Try and incorporate flowers into your bridal accessories. Search for vintage floral purses, jewellery or hair pieces at charity shops or online.
- Pink candy floss serves as both whimsical décor and a sweet treat, or as a wedding favour.
- Floral bridesmaid dresses are very popular for this time of the year, especially if you want to make statements throughout your big day.
These ideas will hopefully help you add the finishing touches to your big day. Because, after all, the centrepiece will be yourself and your stunning gown. And with such a large selection of stunning designer wedding dresses available, we promise you’ll find something perfect for you. Take a look online, or call us on 01799 526982 to book an appointment.