Every bride wants to look their very best for their wedding day, with skincare being at the forefront of the pre-wedding beauty regimes. Achieving the perfect bridal glow to walk down the aisle is not always the most straightforward process, so, with inside knowledge from the experts, we have developed several ideas to help you with your bridal look.
From knowing when to schedule facials and treatments before the ‘I do’s’, to the beauty basics of making sure you tame the breakouts fast; read on for skincare habits guaranteed to give you that desired glow.
- Don’t try any new products in the three weeks before your wedding; including skincare, hair care, make-up, and even washing powder; removing the chance of any
- Don’t leave it until the last minute to think about your skin. Using products that contain AHAs (exfoliating acids) will help remove dead skin cells, leaving your skin looking fresher and more vibrant.
- Drink green tea, not every day, but occasionally. This, alongside a good diet and exercise regime, helps brighten the skin and reduces acne.
- If you are planning on losing weight before your wedding, make sure you use a nourishing moisturiser all over your body daily, as weight fluctuations can cause stretch marks. Look out for products that contain Vitamin E.
- Book yourself in for a spray tan the day before your wedding, and you’ll be a lot less likely to end up with any streaky patches; even have a trial run beforehand to find a colour that best suits your skin tone.
- If you sufferfrom blackheads or hormonal spots on your chin, try using a salicylic acid product as part of your skincare routine; helping to exfoliate the skin and clear out pores gently.
- If you have a lot of redness left over from acne, speak to your doctor or pharmacist about a short course of hydrocortisone, which can dramatically help reduce the discolouration.
- Don’t forget your lips. Wear a good quality lip balm and reapply regularly throughout the day, especially before bed, and do this for a week before your wedding.
Keep up this skin care routine, and your bridal glow will be as beautiful as your wedding gown. If you are searching for ‘the’ dress for you, then take a look online, or call us on 01799 526982 for advice and to book your VIP appointment.