Comfort is as important as the bridal look, and the thought of wearing the traditional bridal heel for 12-hours plus can be somewhat off-putting for many. Additionally, many women wish to show off their stunning choices, again and again, months after their special day; leading to a rise in somewhat untraditional wedding shoes.
There’s nothing wrong with wanting something different and individual for your big day, and shoes are a great start. If you’re looking for this extra touch, take a look at this fantastic array of untraditional wedding shoes.
- Lace espadrilles are the perfect mix for both your wedding and honeymoon.
- If you’re walking down the aisle in a feminine tuxedo, how about some white oxfords? These can be worn again and again for casual evening outings.
- As loafers continue their dominance in women’s fashion, make them part of bridal fashion too, with a white pair; also, perfectly paired with cropped trousers.
- Show off a beautiful pedicure with pretty summer sandals, and enjoy them throughout the summer.
- Add a splash of colour to your bridal gown with floral heeled sandals, whilst being perfect for lunch dates in the summer with your friends.
- If you love trainers as much as we all do, try a pair of white converse for style and comfort; whilst offering endless possibilities to be worn again with countless outfits.
- Add a slight heel, but nothing too serious with heeled sandals, and re-use them for a relaxed evening, teamed with a summer dress.
- If your theme is rustic, make sure your shoes are too. Perfectly achieved with some boots for your big day, that will look as fabulous with an oversized jumper in colder months.
Continue to be different and stand out from other brides with an unusual bridal shoe! We are sure they will work beautifully with one of our wedding dresses from an array of world-renowned designers, so look at our website for some ideas.