Every woman wants to look their very best on their wedding day, from the all-important gown to the finite details such as the individual’s makeup. From meeting brides-to-be who enjoy wearing everything from mascara to lip liner, to those who prefer the au-natural look, we always overhear the bridal makeup discussions.
What we do notice is that not every bride has a final decision on what she would like to achieve for her big day, very commonly wishing for a different appearance to their regular, day-to-day look. To achieve this distinguished bridal makeup, we have compiled several different looks that will help make one of the hardest decisions more enjoyable for all brides.
- Sweep a wash of purple/pink shadow over your eyelids, intensifying the colour at the outer corners to create a subtle winged effect. Then, line your eyes with black eyeliner, add mascara, and blend on a dusty rose blush, finished with matching lipstick for a monochromic look.
- For a beautiful berry look, try subtly lined lids, softly blushed cheeks and a strong wine-coloured lip.
- Try a pale pink on your lips and lids, and finish your eyes with shimmery brown shadow and a slight champagne eye colour in the inner ‘v’ corner of your eyes; giving you an ethereal finish.
- Add a touch of drama to your otherwise natural-looking makeup by lining your eyes on the top and bottom, while adding a small amount of black shadow to your lid for a sexy, smoky effect.
- Turn minimal makeup into a classic look by using earth tones everywhere apart from your lips.
- Consider using bronze shades on your eyes, cheeks and lips to create a gorgeous, monochromic bombshell effect.
- For a stunning finish, pair a silver, smoky, fully lined eye with an apricot blush and a nude lip colour.
Hopefully, one of the above makeup looks will help you towards achieving the perfect bridal look for your big day. Make sure this is done by finding ‘the’ wedding dress of your dreams with our bridal experts, and give us a call on 01799 526982 today.